Hourly 1:1 services are designed for families who are looking for assistance in their home or in other learning environments. Hourly services can be combined with in center therapy or to assist families who do not participate in our in center program. A minimum of 4 hours of therapy per week is required.
For those seeking this service we are able to provide HOURLY therapy in the following environments:
- Public school
- ABC therapy office in Oviedo, FL.
Hourly services include the following:
- A comprehensive, in-depth assessment (ABLLS, VB-MAPP, AFLS, Brigance)
- Program development based on individual needs of the child and family
- Plan training for parents, caregivers, therapists, aides and teachers
- Program implementation
Behavior plan development
- Verbal Behavior plans and training
- Self-care and daily living skill acquisition
- Toilet training