Full time therapy is provided at one of our 3 convenient Florida locations: Longwood, Oviedo and Winter Garden. ABA therapy is offered full time, 220 days a year and includes summer. Programs provided at our centers are all overseen by specially trained, master’s level, Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs). Therapist-to-child instruction ratios are 1:1 or 1:2.
Exceptional therapy at Applied Behavior Center for Autism includes:
- Complete ABLLS/ABLLS-R, VP-MAPP and/or Brigance testing Assessment and Placement Program evaluations.
- Comprehensive behavior, communication and skill acquisition programs that are individual to each child.
- PEP-R Developmental Screening
- Behavior management for behavioral concerns
- Verbal behavior / communication training
- Academics (use research-based and computer-based curriculums)
- Play & social skills training
- Bi-monthly free respite care
- Before & after care program
- In-home parent –training and 1:1 ABA therapy
- Year round enrollment options
- Full day instruction (no early dismissal Wednesdays!)
- BCBA program oversight and therapist supervision
- McKay scholarship participants
- Insurance coverage for ABA therapy (participating plans)
- Low therapist to student ratio options
- Child focused, family-friendly learning environment