We will verify all insurance benefits and we will submit claims on your behalf.
This service is INCLUDED in all program fees.
We offer full-service insurance assistance for our clients:
- Pre-Authorization for services and development of necessary treatment plans for service eligibility.
- We complete all the initial paperwork as required by your insurance carrier.
- Re-authorizations for services when benefit period reaches its end and re-submission of treatment plan as needed.
- We complete all billing and insurance submissions on your behalf.
- Correct any denied, unpaid, or incorrectly paid claims on your behalf.
Applied Behavior Center for Autism is currently in-network and/or accepting the following insurance plans:
*Cigna will only be applicable for in-home ABA therapy.
Contact Us for specific insurance related information.
NOTE: Insurance coverage is not guaranteed and depends on your plan benefits.
Do You Have An ERISA Plan Lacking Autism Benefits?