We Are Accepting Applications for a BCBA Director
Applied Behavior Center for Autism, Inc. is hiring a qualified, energetic and motivated BCBA director for our in home / hourly therapy program. Our focus is on skill acquisition, verbal behavior, behavior deceleration, parent and staff training. We have high standards for excellence and effective teaching!
We offer a unique and exciting employment opportunity for the right candidate who possesses strong leadership qualities, problem-solving abilities, creative strengths as well as someone who is a collaborative team player!
Qualifications / Experience Requirement:
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). In good standing and completion of supervision requirements to supervise RBT’s and BCaBA’s.
- Experience developing and writing behavior and skill acquisition programs
- Experience conducting assessments such as ABLLS and VB-MAPP
- Experience writing behavior improvement plans
- Training and fluency with verbal behavior programming
- Experience working with a variety of ages and range of disabilities
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Must consent to and pass a criminal background check
- Must possess a driver’s license and reliable transportation
Duties: brief overview
- Effectively carry a caseload with an increasing variety of ages, skill levels and funding source requirements
- Conduct initial and ongoing assessments using a variety of protocols, including insurance treatment plans
- Develop, implement and continuously modify behavior improvement plans and ABA / VB programs for clients
- Supervise the work of behavioral technicians and RBT’s who implement the behavior analytic interventions
- Provide training in ABA methods to family and staff as needed as well as collaborate effectively with professionals from other disciplines to promote consistent intervention and maximal outcomes
- Graph and analyze data to ensure program effectiveness
- Participate in team meetings as needed with management and therapists
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Paid vacation time
- CEU reimbursement
- 401(K) contribution plan
*Travel is required
Job Type: Full-time
About Applied Behavior Center for Autism
Applied Behavior Center (ABC) for Autism was founded to establish a child-guided, positive and effective therapeutic environment for children with autism, related developmental disabilities and learning challenges.
Applied Behavior Center (ABC) for Autism was founded to establish a child-guided, positive and effective therapeutic environment for children with autism, related developmental disabilities and learning challenges. Our program uses ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) as the treatment methodology to help all of our clients reach their maximum level of independence and ability. By utilizing ABA we are able to address behavior excesses and behavior deficits. With thorough assessments and considerate observation we are able to assist all children regardless of age, level of disability, or diagnosis. At Applied Behavior Center for Autism, we assist the families of children with developmental disabilities and learning differences with individual learning programs and personalized plans. The special disabilities we treat include, but are not limited to the following: A. Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). B. Traumatic Brain Injury C. Down’s Syndrome D. Genetic Abnormalities E. Cerebral Palsy F. Social Communication Disorders (SCD)